We would like to ask you to return the residual waste from your order. This way we can reuse or recycle it. On this page we explain how you can do this.
We would like to see these materials back for reuse:
• cardboard rolls of the ribbons
• wooden sticks for our crates
• Heyl boxes (do not fold)
• plant trays
• plant trolleys (Danish trolleys), attachments and plates
And we will recycle this for you:
• cardboard boxes (gerberas, cymbidiums)
• flower foil (please pack in a sealed bag or box)
• plastic plant inserts
• and all other packaging of our products
Pack the cardboard and any plastic in the top crate. Do not put the plastic loose in the crate, but in a large bag, for example. For the recycle superstars among us, it would be nice if all types of plastic were collected separately. Place your return materials in the place where the driver normally places the new delivery. This way he can process it quickly.Make sure it’s clear what needs to be taken back, for example write 'return to Heyl' on it.
Has the driver forgotten something? Let our customer service know!