We are Heyl. Online Flower Wholesaler for the German florist. Together we supply our customers daily with flowers, plants and everything a florist could possibly need. Think of all value-added items: from floristry supplies, to the most beautiful vases, pots, cutters, etc. We call this Trends. To make this possible, we organize our entire business process in the most efficient way possible. Our slogan for 50 years has therefore been: "Unser Service ist Ihr Gewinn". We owe our success to the knowledge, skill and motivation of our employees in all departments. We are a growing family business that is looking for a:
You understand how the German florist works, what related products they use to make the most beautiful creations and supply their customers to their satisfaction. That assortment is in perfect order in "your" online store. You take care of the right purchases and links with suppliers. Sales are based on what and how you offer it. You make sure that, in addition to flowers and plants, the value-added articles run smoothly.
- Finding products the German florist uses or can use
- Manage the assortment in our webshop
- Making sure we have the right items in sufficient stock
- Handle customer requests
- Ensuring a streamlined procurement process
- Staying abreast of the new trends (by season) in the marketplace
- Negotiate price and delivery terms with suppliers
- You have an HBO work/thought level or extensive experience in the profession
- Good command of Dutch and German language
- You have the quality to act commercially
- You are always looking for smart solutions
- You are proactive and can act well
- You are good at maintaining and building relationships
- You have an interest in florist supplies
- Salary depending on experience between €3,400 and €4,300 gross based on 40 hours
- A great position where you experience direct results from your actions
- Taking home a beautiful bouquet of flowers every week
- Tasty and healthy lunch daily in our fresh and cozy company canteen
- An active staff association with many outings, parties, etc.
- Nice and safe working environment in a beautiful office building.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop yourself within our informal and friendly family business.
At Heyl, we want everyone to feel welcome, and we don't care what your background is or where you come from. It is important to us that you are enthusiastic, want to do your job well and feel comfortable in your position and at work.
Where will you be based?
Just a little below The Hague in beautiful Westland is our logistics center and office building. At Heyl we all feel very involved and we therefore enjoy working at our company location in Honselersdijk.
Has this vacancy piqued your interest? Great! Send your c.v. and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.