Blumenhandel W.K. Heyl jr. B.V.
2675 LP Honselersdijk
Which personal data do we process?
•Name, address, place of residence, telephone and email address; chamber of Commerce number
• Financial data (SEPA, bank)
• Information with a view to making deliveries and orders or providing services
• Data for the purpose of calculating and recording income and expenditure, making payments and collecting receivables
• Data for maintaining contact with customers.
We keep the above data for a maximum of two years after the last transaction has been completed, unless the data is necessary to comply with a statutory retention obligation.
What do we use your data for?
• Making deliveries and orders or providing services;
• Calculating and recording income and expenditure and making payments;
• The collection of receivables, including placing those receivables in the hands of third parties, as well as other internal management activities;
• Taking care of the transport of goods and services to be delivered
• Maintaining contact with customers
• Handling disputes and having audited audits
• Cooperating with the levying or collection of municipal, provincial and water board taxes;
• The implementation or application of a legal obligation.
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We have the obligation to provide personal data as a result of a legal or contractual obligation or because of a necessary condition to conclude an agreement.
Sharing of data
In the context of this processing, your personal data will be shared with the following parties:
• Our group companies;
• Processors engaged by us
• External consultants
• External service providers
• Tax authorities
• Supervisory authorities.
We may be required to disclose your personal information by law, by order of regulators or other governmental bodies, to protect or defend our rights, or to investigate illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of applicable terms, prevent or act against.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal data that we have collected about you in the event that we sell or transfer (part of) our business activities.
Transfer of personal data Your rights
• The right to contact us freely and at reasonable intervals with the request to inform you whether personal data about you is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to this personal data.
• The right to have your personal data corrected or supplemented if they are incorrect or incomplete.
• The right to have your personal data deleted or to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data due to your specific personal circumstances.
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
• The right to data portability if the processing of your personal data takes place via automated processes on the basis of your consent or in the context of the performance of an agreement.
If you wish to submit a request to us based on the above rights, please send an email to
We also point out that you have the right to submit a complaint about the processing of your data to a supervisory authority if you believe that this processing violates privacy regulations. The Dutch Data Protection Authority has been designated as the supervisory authority. For more information you can consult